Sunday, September 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home



Today was the day we have all been waiting for......Lisa and the kids are finally here to stay!!! Dave found a job a couple of weeks ago, so Lisa packed up the kids and flew from Calgary today. I can't believe that they moved back!!! I finally got to hold my new, cute nephew Brady. He is such a cutie!!! Audrey and Carter are both soo big now and I can't wait to hang out with them all the time.

Lisa said the first thing she wants to do is go to the beach and then to go and get Disneyland passes!!! YEAH!!! I finally have someone to go to Disneyland who loves it as much as I do!!!!! Joe and Dave are glad we have each other too so they don't have to go all the time!!!!!













Audrey and Carter were sooo happy to see their dad!! They have been away from each other for 6 weeks!! It was sure cute to see how happy they were. Dave brought roses for Lisa and Audrey and Carter got an Angels hat!!!

Now they just need to find a house...4 bedrooms, an office, 2000 sq ft, oh and Audrey wants it in a cold-a-sac!!!! Know of one??

8 comments:

hillary nicole said...

i almost shed a tear this is SO exciting! hooray for returning to california!

Tim and Jennifer said...

How fun! Lisa looks way too good for just having a baby. I hope they find a house soon!!

Emily M said...

yay! i am so glad they are here to stay!!

Chris said...

holy cow their kids ARE huge!! so fun for you to have some little buddies back in town!

Shauna Brown said...

Did you want to make me super jealous?? Lisa's smile on her face is priceless!! I can't wait to see you all next month!

Anonymous said...

Wish that we were 'back.' I'm so happy for them.. and you!!! Yeah!

Janice said...

How exciting to have them close..you will have so much fun. The picture of Dave looking at the baby and touching his head is so sweet. Love your page design!

Anonymous said...

Bird remember when you took me to see an eye for an eye? THAT was shady. I really had nightmares.

Supadeh