Sunday, May 3, 2009

I LOVE LA...WE LOVE IT!!!


Last night Joe and I went to the Dodgers vs Padres game at Dodgers Stadium. I got Joe tickets for his birthday. This was our first game of the season and I am sure there will be more to come!! Uncle Mike, Aunt Shauna and Emily decided to meet up with is, so we all sat together. Aaron, Dahl and his dad and brother were there as well, so I went and sat with them for a while. Dahl was soo cute. The first thing he said to me was "where's Joe?" It was cute!! He sat on my lap for a while. It was a great game at the end. It went to the 10th inning and the Dodgers ended up winning 2-1.

As we were on our way to the car, we saw this Dodger car and had to take a picture!!!

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

that looks so fun! john wants me to go to a baseball game with him too! and i totally went into your houses and took pics of all your bathrooms! thanks by the way! hahah....have a good day!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Love the pose!