Monday, August 24, 2009

Matt's Last Day As A Bachelor...

Thursday, Joe and I flew to SLC for Matt's wedding. Lisa, Dave, Shauna, Doug and kids all drove. We all met up with Matt on Friday at his apartment. We went to BYU to walk around campus to show Joe since he had never been there. Joe forgot a hat, so he bought a BYU had and a football t-shirt. I NEVER thought I would see him in a BYU hat!!! We had lunch at the Cougar Eat. It was like 100 degrees outside, so Matt thought it would be fun to head up to Provo Canyon and go the Bridal Veil Falls to cool off. On our way out of campus we found this neat pond with tons of ducks!!








Bridal Veil Falls was AWESOME!! The water was freezing and was great to get in from the heat. The kids all put on their swin suits and played around the rocks and water. They even got brave and dunked themselves in the freezing water. It was fun to hang out with everyone at a waterfall!! We then headed to the Beaver Creek resivor for a quick swim.


































After our swim my mom and dad took Brooke, Matt and Joel back to the apartments and the rest of us drove through Park City to get back to SLC. We headed to the Gateway for dinner. After dinner Dave, Lisa, the kids and Joe and I walked around temple square. Joe had never been there either. I really wanted him to see it at night time. That is my favorite time to see the temple. It had been a while since I had been there. The grounds are soo much bigger now since they expanded to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.








I think Joe was pushing on Bradli's stomach a little too hard because a suprise came out of her mouth right when I took the picture!!!






We all had a great last day with Matt as a Bachelor. The next morning he was going to be a married man!!! I will post pics of that later, but here are a few teasers...




How cute are her pink shoes!!!! Doesn't Matt looked "thrilled"!!!!



5 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

So much fun!!! Great teaser. Thanks for all of your help with the kiddos. They sure love you. I still can't believe Matt is a married man. They look so dang adorable together. Brooke is such a cutie and sweetheart. I'm excited for all the adventures to come.
P.S. It's Deer Creek not Beaver Creek :) You have to come to CO for Beaver Creek.

Audrey {Crisp} said...

that looks like a blast! No more bachelor for matty! The wedding pics looks awesome too. So much fun! Glad your man could see temple square all lit up. it's such a beautiful place! and be looking for your pastry in the mail! hahah....; )

hillary nicole said...

I wish I could have been there : ( Everyone looks so great in these pictures.. and I've never been down at the base of bridal veil falls! Looks like you all had a lovely weekend.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Matt is married!! Wohoo! Looks like fun. Wish we could have been there. Or that you could have been at alli's too! I still can't believe all these weddings. Yours is next!

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pics... getting so excited for C+J nuptials in less than a month!