Sunday, October 11, 2009

WE FINALLY DID IT!!!

Friday we FINALLY got married!!! It was the most perfect and beautiful day of my life. I can't believe it has come and gone. I wish that day and night wasn't over and could go on forever!! We were lucky to have gorgeous weather at the Montage for pictures and the weather at night was perfect. We are now heading the Cape Canaveral to get on our cruise ship to set sail for the Caribbean. I cannot wait for a week of pure relaxation and some fun adventures. But most of all to spend time with my perfect new HUSBAND!!!!!

See you in a week........

P.S. If anyone took any pics that day and night, please post them!! I am DYING to see them :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll email you a couple right now. It was wonderful... congrats!!

Heather H. said...

I finally got a post up, I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon. Thanks for everything you did for us! See you soon!

Lisa Brown said...

Congrats Cara!