Saturday, December 5, 2009

"A Year of Blind Dates"



My friend, Megan Carson, just published her first book, "A Year of Bind Dates". This book is a MUST read. Megan wasn't having the best luck finding "Mr. Right", so she decided to join a dating service. She was set up on several blind dates. You will not believe the things she went through!! You will even find yourself relating to some of her stories. I went and saw her today at her book signing and found out how she ended up writing this book. She told me that she would just blog about her experiences and a publisher found her blog and asked her to write a book! You can only find it on Amazon.com right now. The official release for the book will be in January.

Those of you who know me know that I HATE to read. I read this book in one day. I couldn't put it down!! It is sooooo hilarious!!!! And the fact that I could picture Megan during all these dates and knew some of the places she mentions in the book since she grew up in Mission Viejo made it even more fun!!! Trust me, this is going to be a huge hit!!! Grab it now while you can!!!

Check out her website: www.megancarson.com

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Sweet! I read those two free chapters she has on her website and I like! I am not a reader either, so it says lot that I was intrigued.

Audrey Crisp said...

Thanks for the comment! We are actually still here for another week! HAAHAh...I just put that because I knew we would be soon. I am actually really excited to come home though...Hope you and your family have a great Christmas holiday!

hillary nicole said...

II am am in love with your header photo! SO COOL.