Saturday, October 9, 2010

10-09-09



One year already??? I can't believe a year ago today Joe and I got married!!!! It took forever for our wedding to happen and "poof" it's already been a year!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I wish I could have frozen time and just stayed at that moment forever. I married my best friend that day and didn't think things could get any better, but they have!! I am so lucky to have Joe and he treats me like a queen!!! Today we are heading to Kauai and Oahu for ten days to celebrate our one year. As soon as we get to Kauai we are going to watch our wedding DVD!! I have been DYING to see it and can't believe I actually waited to watch it for the first time on our Anniversary!!! I am soo looking forward to just spending time with just Joe. We are going to do whatever we want and whenever we want!!! I can't wait to just lounge at the beach, snorkel, hike, explore and just be with Joe!! And of course, we don't have to go to work for two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I better get to bed, Lisa will be here at 7:30 am to pick us up!! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, not able to sleep because I'm so excited to go on our vacation!!! ALOHA!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

congrats you two! have so much fun in hawaii!!

Audrey Crisp said...

Happy anniversary! Have fun!

Matt and Brooke said...

yay!! happy anniversary!!! i'm so jealous of the trip you guys are taking!!! have fun!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats. Can't wait to see pics from your trip :).

Lucinda said...

Enjoy! So jealous! Take lots of pictures!