Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Vacation Has Officially Begun!!!

I am on vacation form work until July 31st!!!! SOOOO many people say how lucky I am to have so much vacation time, and I am soo lucky!! I get 4 weeks a year and 2 personal days, plus any days I don't use that I can carry over! I have to take a MANDATORY two weeks in a row at one point in the year, though it is rough, I am taking it now!! I can't wait to hang out with the family for most of the time. Joe is taking the second week off, so we will be able to spend a lot of time together which will be awesome! Oh ya, I am taking off another week in August to go to Lake Powell!!!

Tonight Joe and I are going to dinner and then to the fair with our friends Jeff and Pam for their b-days. I can't wait to check out all the "attractive Carnies"!! Hopefully we will go on a ride or two that will probably make us wonder if we will die, but we are mostly there to eat all the yummy food that is bad for you and people watch!!

Last night we went with the family to eat at Sharky's and then to walk around Balboa Island. We took the ferry across to the fun zone and had a blast watching Lisa and Shauna jump on the bungee trampoline. Audrey didn't think it was fun at all, pretty much cried the whole time Lisa was on...you would of thought that Lisa was going off to war!! On the other hand, Jaden was crying because he COULDN'T go on!! He wanted to go on it soo bad. I downloaded the videos of them, just make sure you pause the music on my blog so you can hear the videos....they are priceless!! Here are some pictures of the past weeks activities, last night at Balboa...and the Video's!!


Jaden....isn't he the cutest!!


Swimming at Fergie's


Taking the ferry across to the Balboa Fun Zone. Eating our Balboa bars!!


Taking the ferry back to the Island to go home.

Lisa jumping on the bungee tramp. (hit play twice for it to work!)


Shauna jumping on the bungee tramp. (hit play twice for it to work!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You went to the fair...wanna make out? I'm jealous that you are on vaca for the next two weeks!!!

Shauna Brown said...

Great post and great comment Fergie- love it!! Do you want to make out, H-Train??

Anonymous said...

SO FUN! ARE YOU COMING TO THE LAKE WITH US ON THURSDAY? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU!