Thursday, July 26, 2007

AND THEN THERE WERE NONE...

All is quite in the Heyman home......the gang has all left and we sure do miss them! It is always weird the first couple of days after the kids have left....you get used to playing with them every day, used to hearing them scream their lungs out and in a split second they are laughing again, used to hearing their cute little voices and the cute way they speak. We sure did have a blast while they were here and can't wait until Christmas when we will see them again. I thought I would put together a slide show of some of my favorite memories of the month.

3 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Cute pics...I wish I could have joined in on the fun!!

Shauna Brown said...

You really have the best pictures ever!! Jaden keeps saying, "Joe, Joe". It's so cute! We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, we sure packed it in (when Carter wasn't sick). You do take great pictures. I will have to get a CD of the ones I don't have on my computer. We miss you guys to!! Carter has been telling everyone about his Disneyland adventures! See you soon! Love ya!!