Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm "LOST"!!!???

My family is absolutely obsessed with the show "Lost". They are always saying what a great show it is and that I need to get in the loop. So, when I was at my parent's house the other day I decided to finally break down and borrow the first season. I watched the first two discs today (5 hrs and 20 mins) and am sad to say that I don't get it??? I kept waiting for that moment where you just don't want to turn off the show, but it never happened. I don't know if I can keep going? I want to due to the fact that everyone is soo "die hard" but I just don't know??? Please tell me that I haven't gotten to that "moment yet".....does it really exist? The only thing that kept me going was Jack AKA "Charlie from Party of Five"!!! (The last show I saw ended with Sun healing the girl with Asthma, Sawyer getting tortured for the inhalers and the Iraq guy leaving to go explore). I am completely LOST!!!!

The funniest thing just happened!!!!! Joe is playing Guitar Hero III on-line with our friend Ryan and they are talking to each other through their headsets as they are playing. I just heard Joe say, "Talk Dirty to Me"????? EXCUSE ME???? Come to find out that it was the name of the song they were going to battle each other on....I was getting a little worried!!!!

No comments: