Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Disney Winter Wonderland...



Friday night Joe and I met my Uncle Mike, Aunt Shauna, Hillary, Emily, Uncle Chris and Aunt Celia at Disneyland for Emily's birthday. I was soo excited to go because I had heard about the castle being decorated like it had snow on it. It looked absolutely AMAZING!!! There were tons of white lights all over the castle that look like icicles and snow. I was told that it goes through 3 different stages through out the day for the snow to appear. They didn't have the show because the winds were pretty strong, but I found this video on YouTube. The pictures don't capture how beautiful it looks. You really need to see it with your own eyes. Believe me, it is AMAZING!! (When there is 30 seconds left in the video, you can see all the lights light up as snow)

2 comments:

SUMMER said...

I'm going thursday and can't wait!!!

Shauna Brown said...

Can't wait- 19 more days!!