Monday, December 15, 2008

An Afternoon at the Park...



Last Thursday I went to Disneyland with my mom, Lisa, Carter and Brady for the afternoon. I was able to meet up with my friend, Lucinda, and her two boys, Nainoa and Kaileo. We had fun hanging out at California Adventure in the "Bugs Life" land. On our way across to Disneyland, Carter and I took a picture on the "C" because both of our names start with "C"...actually, both of our names start with "CAR"!!!











We then hung out in Disneyland. I wasn't too crowded. I took Carter on Star Tours and his favorite ride, Buzz Light Year. The wait for Buzz was only 5 minutes!!!! We stopped by to see Santa and saw some real reindeer!!! We then headed to the Winnie the Pooh ride and then took the train around the park.





















On our way out we stopped and looked at all the Christmas decorations. The sky looked amazing because it was right at sunset. I LOVE going to Disneyland during Christmas!!! We didn't stay for the firework show and snow, but will be back for Christmas Eve!!!













It was a great day. Carter and I drove back together so I could use the carpool lane. He lasted about 2 minutes in the car and then he was OUT COLD!!!!



4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

fun! I wish we could have gone during this month!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!Wow we missed the sunset. Carter is sooooo well behaved I can't imagine that he waw like Nainoa one bit! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys! Hope we can do it again soon! :)

Anonymous said...

that is the only picture you have of brady???

;lksajfd;sajd;lfjksaf

Shauna Brown said...

What a blast!! I wish I was there! Enjoy it for us. Can't wait to see you!