Monday, June 28, 2010

She's All GROWED Up!!!





Emily graduated from High School at the beginning of June and I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!! She is the youngest cousin on my mom's side. I can't believe she will be going to Utah State in September. I am really going to miss having her around to hang out with. Emily is half my age but she seems so much older. Above is a picture of me holding her at my high school graduation back in 1994 when she was just one!! Time has flown by and we have become so close and great buddies :) I hope you know how proud I am of you Em :)

Now I just have one more cousin that will graduate next year, Taylor, who is the youngest cousin on my dad's side. I am starting too feel REALLY OLD :(

4 comments:

Emily M said...

Aw I loved this post. This is the first time I have seen that picture of you holding me at your hs graduation!! Love it. those sunglasses. haha

I'm going to miss you too when I go to Utah State. We will have to iChat often. I will keep you in the know about all the cute Aggie boys. haha

Lisa said...

She had style even at the age of 1!! Love you Em and we will miss you as well! Watch out USU!!

Nielsens said...

haha that picture with taylor is a classic!!! it is scary how everyone is growing up huh?

Audrey Crisp said...

Hey! That's fun you saw them at the beach! I got it from Hone Goods!