Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Crab Cooker Cravings...

Monday night we met Scott and Megan at the Crab Cooker in Newport Beach. This is one of my favorite restaurants. I could eat there everyday! I only live a couples miles from it, but sad to say that I don't get there that often because Joe isn't much of a seafood eater. So, I was very excited that Meg wanted to go!!! We had a lot of fun with them and I am sad that they will be moving to Indiana. We had to make sure and get some pictures of this momentous occassion since there apparently isn't a "Crab Cooker" in Indiana!! Thanks for a great night guys and we are really going to miss you guys and especially Daphne!

Meg...Did you see "Girlicious"? It was AWESOME!! Can't wait to get together to watch it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching it tonight!!! Of course along with Top Model! So in the next couple of weeks we will have to have a girls/reality tv night. I am going to miss you so much...I'm glad that Joe was a good sport and let us go to crab cooker. When you come visit in I-Town we will go somewhere he likes:> Hope you got your necklace fixed!!!