Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cute Kate Bug...

My cousin Chris, wife Jenny and little girl Kate came to stay with my mom and dad this weekend because they had a wedding to go to. This was my first time finally seeing Kate and she is the cutest!! I love her hair and those cheeks!!! She has the cutest laugh and even knows how to growl. It took a while for her to get used to me, but once I pulled out my secret tricks (string cheese, toys and climbing the stairs) she was my little buddy. We went for a walk around Balboa Island. It was the most gorgeous day with bright blue sky. Then we had dinner at my mom and dads and hung out. They are driving back to Walnut Creek tomorrow. It was a short trip, but I was glad we got to see them and especially Kate Bug!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks for taking all those cute pictures! we had a great time with you guys!

Tim and Jennifer said...

These pictures are so cute! I know the magic string cheese works on her!