Saturday, June 14, 2008

4lbs, 15oz-19.09in-Baby Boy with No Name!!



Dave called me this morning to tell me that they had a little BOY at 3:15 am (MST-2:15 Ca time!!). Lisa ended up having an emergency C-section because the little guy had somehow tied a knot in the umbilical cord!!! He was 4 lbs, 15 oz and 48.5 cm long (those Canadians...that converts to 19.09 inches). He said that the little guy is doing well and seems to be very active. Dave said that as he lays under the heat lamp, that he squirms all other the place like he is trying to get away!!! I told Dave that he sounds like trouble since he already tied a knot in the umbilical cord!!! Dave said that he has a ton of hair and is just a skinny little guy, but looks healthy. Unfortunately, they hadn't thought of any boy names yet, just girls, so they are trying to come up with a name. Dave said that Lisa is doing great and feels better at this stage than her last pregancy. Once I find out his name, I will let everyone know!! I LOVE being an aunt!!! Final count-2 neices and 3 nephews!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

look at the biceps on that little guy! he looks like a cute one!

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh, he is so little. I can't believe the Mother's Day/ Father's Day timing!!

Janice said...

Congrats Auntie!! He is beautiful!