Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby Saunders Is ON THE WAY!!????

I just got a call from my sister Lisa that her water broke and she is at the hospital waiting to have her baby. She isn't due until July 6th!! She has never had her water break before, so she had to call our sister Shauna who just went through the same thing to ask her if that was what was happening. I don't know what it is with my sisters and having their babies early...and right around Mother's and Father's Day!!! Lisa is freaking out because they are SOOOO not ready. They thought they still had at least a little less then a month to get prepared. She said she would call me when the baby comes!!! I can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or a girl!!!????? STAY TUNED........Lisa hopes that the baby doesn't come until after midnight so that it isn't born on Friday the 13th!!!!

1 comment:

Tim and Jennifer said...

That's crazy! I hope everyone is healthy. Let us know!!