Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin City and a Halloween Dinner...

Saturday night, Joe and I took Audrey, Carter, Reese and Luke to Pumpkin City at the Laguna Hills Mall. Lisa and Dave had some friends in town and they wanted to go to dinner, so Joe and I said we would watch the kids while they went out. Joe knows the owner of Pumpkin City, so we got MAJOR hook-ups!!! We got 6 books of tickets, free pumpkins and all the free toys and candy the kids wanted!!! There was a cute puppet show when we got there, so we watched a little of it. Then we headed off to the rides. The kids had a blast on the rides. We started at the bounce house. Audrey and Carter probably wouldn't of been allowed to go on it if Lisa was with them because of all the "germs" in that thing, but Aunt Cara could care less...and so could the kids!!! (Carter was totally sick the following day, but I know that was just a coincidence!!!) Then we headed to the car ride, the swings and then the pony ride. I can't believe I have never been there!! It was soo much fun and great for the kids. We didn't use all the tickets, so I am going to take Shauna, Jaden and Bradli on Wednesday!!!!






































Last night, Shauna made a Halloween dinner. It was soo much fun!!! She had a menu with all these cute Halloween themed foods. We each got a menu and then had to pick what we wanted, not knowing what it was!!


The menu


The drinks: Pumpkin Poo, Witches Brew, Gobblin Goo, Ghost Pee


The side: Cold Cut Corpse


Main Course: Vampire Vomit and Fried Fingers with Blood


Dessert: Cold Casper Combo

The kids loved it. We turned off the lights and listened to scary Halloween music while we ate!! My mom even got dressed up as a witch!! Next time, I think we should all dress up!!!






















The Host...Great job Shauna!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

You are such a nice aunt, that place looks fun! What a spooky dinner. Good job Shauna!

hillary nicole said...

how fun is this?! so much cooler than any halloween party I've been to up here! ;)

Jenny said...

oh my gosh, so much fun halloween stuff! you are the best aunt ever!

Anonymous said...

WOW What a great idea looks like it was tons of fun!:)

Monica said...

I am so jealous!!! You guys look like you are having so much fun!!! I love the cute dinner idea! Tell everyone hi for me!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for dinner... glad the kids got to go to pumpkin city with Aunt Cara and Joe

Heather H. said...

Great posts! I'm thinking though that if you want kids, Jaden for example, to deal with their bodily functions, maybe don't name things Ghost pee?! Fun dinner though-you should've all definitely dressed up...that talking book always gets the kids! Happy Halloween!!