Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sara Palin on SNL!!!

Sara Palin was on SNL last night!! It was pretty funny seeing Tina Fey and Sara Palin next to each other in the same outfit!!! Tina looks so much like her!! Well, they had Sara part of the Weekend Update and there was a rap written for her to sing. She decided not to sing it because it would be "bad for the campaign", so Amy Poehler did it instead. It was HILARIOUS!!!

TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS!!!!!


(There is a movie preview after the rap that I couldn't get rid of)

Here is when Sara and Tina meet....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhmmm, we will be watching SNL together in just over a week... yeah!

Heather H. said...

That was so funny, I am crying laughing. I can't believe she went on there....has any other pres person ever done that? It just seems nutty!! Thanks for the post, I don't think I would've seen it otherwise!!