Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Blaming It On "Black Friday"!!!



I have been wanting these CUTE UGGS for a while now. Whenever Joe and I go to lunch across the street at the mall I always admire them. Joe makes fun of me because I always have to touch them when I walk by them. I tried them on a couple of weeks ago and fell in love!! They have such a cute zipper along the back of them!! Last year, I waited until just before Christmas to look for the Uggs I wanted and it was a disaster!! I waited too long and it took forever to find some in my size. This year, I knew that I couldn't wait that long because I knew that these would sell out fast!! So...today I thought that it would be the perfect day to go and get them because they would be on sale. Isn't everything on sale the day after Thanksgiving?? NO...EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR UGGS!!!! I got them anyway.....I just couldn't resist!!! They were pretty expensive..but that's OK!!! I am blaming it on Black Friday!!!

Oh...I also found these cute Adidas at Nordstrom Rack for pretty cheap!!!



And...I got these last week for 50% off!!!!....YES I DO HAVE A SHOE FETISH!!!!!

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

You go girl! I spent too much money today too! The uggs are rad! And they last forever!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey it wasn't an impulse buy. You had been wanting them for awhile. I bet they look great on!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice shoes! I love shopping for shoes it's so much easier and less depressing than shopping for clothes lol! :)