Sunday, November 23, 2008

Team Edward!!!!



So I sucummed to the pressure and went and saw Twilight last night. I read the book a while ago, so I had forgotten most of the story. I hate to admit, but it was really good!!! I do have to say that if you hadn't read the book, a lot of it wouldn't make much sense. The best part of the movie was all the girls that would SCREAM whenever Edward would come on screen!! It was hillarious!!! There were these girls that sat in front of us and they were DYING every time Edward was on!! It was classic!!!

So...I guess I had better read the second book before the movie comes out!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun night! Thanks so everyone for coming! The crowd didn't just scream fro Edward, it was pretty much each new character. I can't wait for the next one!

Audrey Crisp said...

that is awesome! I can't wait to see it!

Heather H. said...

Who went together? I saw it with Zandi, who hasn't even read the books! Were you screaming with everyone?! I liked Edward-he was well dressed and I liked the way he treated Bella, obviously. I also liked the music and some of the cinematography, but really, they left so much good stuff out! You have to read the rest of the series, not just New Moon...it changes your whole persepctive on Twilight. Team Edward, definitely.

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather H. said...

I'm so confused-I thought this post was about how you went and SAW Twilight? I'd recommend the book over the movie and that you should do both-read it and see the movie...but if you read Twilight please read the rest, it's a whole different story when you read them all.

Anonymous said...

i can agree with them