Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving for 30...

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my mom's house this year. There were 30 people there!! All of my mom's side came and Dave's family was here from Canada to go to the USC/Notre Dame game. It was a fun day!! We had SOOOO much food...30 pounds of mashed potatoes, two 20 pound turkey's, 144 rolls, 9 pies...and LOTS OF LEFT OVERS!!!!




My Uncle Chris is the BEST Turkey carver!!!




These are the "famous rolls"!! It wouldn't be the same meal without them!! We had 12 dozen...144 rolls!!! They require a lot of TLC!!!


The finished product....YUMMY!!!!!


This is an outfit I got Brady from Janie and Jack!!!






My parents got this picture painted of the Beach House we used to have. Ya...we still haven't gotten over it!!! Pretty nice view though when you are eating!!






Guess my mom was pretty hungry!!!





The KIDS table!!!




Me and my Grandma. This was our first Thanksgiving without Grandpa.


Grandma and Brady




Justin and Jensen


Tyler Baby

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fun day indeed! How awesome to have such a large bunch hanging out together on such a special day! Sweet love the picture of rhe beach house. I knew what it was before I finished reading that the painting was of the beach house. What a great way to enjoy dinner looking at sucha great painting.

hillary nicole said...

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FOUR ROLLS? no way!! I probably ate a third of those... ugggggg

Anonymous said...

Rolls at Thanksgiving are always my weakness. I love the outfit on Brady. So glad it fit!!

hillary nicole said...

the boy in the striped pajamas is in limited theatres, we saw it at the one by your mom's house... the regency theatres on greenfield I think?

and that's totally fine if you don't want to see australia haha. I'm just wondering why- because it's so long?

Anonymous said...

So many delisious food and lovely boy!!!

Heather H. said...

I want a roll, or ten!
Brady's outfit is so cute! Great job documenting the day...

Shauna Brown said...

What a blast! Sad we missed it but can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!! Love Brady's outfit and the rolls- YUMMY!!