Saturday, June 16, 2007

Is it July 3rd yet?

I can't wait for July 3rd.......that is when Lisa, Shauna, Doug, Audrey, Carter & Jaden will be here. Lisa and the kids are staying until the 31st. Shauna and Jaden are staying until the 24th and Doug will just be here for the first week. Dave isn't coming this time. He is going on the West Coast Trail but he will be missed! The Heyman home becomes complete chaos for the month. Trying to find rooms for everyone to sleep and most importantly where to put all the suitcases and stuff that is brought for a month! I am fortunate to be able to go home each night to sleep and have complete silence.....Carter and Jaden sure have some lungs!! However I do miss out on seeing those cute kids when they wake up in the morning! Audrey and I usually have a sleep over with just her and I. We go to dinner, then come home and watch a movie in bed and eat M&M's. The sad part is I usually end up falling asleep before she does!
I am sure we will spend most of the time at the beach, the mall and some great restaurants. Lisa takes in as much as she can from her favorites luxuries here in the "States", such as the mother's cry room at Nordstrom's, shopping at Target and eating at Island's and In-n-out. Apparently Canada lacks some of these luxuries! I am lucky to be able to take 2 weeks off when they are here!

I will have many stories once the gang arrives and will keep everyone up to date on our activities and all the funny stories.....until then, here are a couple of pictures from their past trips.
.



6 comments:

Monica said...

Cara!!! How are you? I am still new to this whole blogging thing but I think I am getting the hang of it. Now the only thing that you will be missing this coming July 3rd is Joel and I!! Have fun with my freakin adorable nephew who I am obsessed with. I have some major competition!

Shauna Brown said...

I can NOT wait!!! I am dying over that picture of Carter! I have never seen that one. I can't wait until the 3rd! It's going to be a BLAST!

Anonymous said...

Cara- I am LOVING the "Main Street Electric Parade" song on your music bar. Such memories of when I was a kid. I wish they still had that parade. Do they? Sounds like you are going to have a REALLY fun July! When can I come over for dinner, a movie and some M&M's?

Jenny said...

hey cara! yes jen is preggo, she is just starting to tell people so i left it a little ambiguous on the blog just to be safe. also i wish we could have seen you while we were down there last weekend! it was a fun trip but way too quick. we have a 2nd room if you guys are ever itching for a road trip!

Anonymous said...

Uhmm, just got home and turned on Sunset Tan. Are you watching? Are you going to watch the the age of love...can't wait for thurs.

courtneyb said...

grease? I need to start checking people's links more often, I just glanced over shaunna's and assumed this would be you. sweet! I'll be frequenting this site often ;)