Monday, June 11, 2007

My Latest Obsession...BESIDES BLOGGING!!!!!

My latest obsession seems to be these cute hats. They aren't the typical baseball hat and not quite like a trucker hat, kinda of like a mixture of both. I don't know why I love them soo much, but I am obsessed. I bought two one day and then another the other day. I had three in my hand, but talked some sense in myself and only bought one. My obsessions seems to come in spurts, so I am scared to see what is going to come next. I am staying clear of the Nordstrom's half yearly sale because I walked out with 6 pairs of shoes last time! A girl can never have too many shoes, nor too many hats!!




Here are some of my other "obsessions" that I have gone through:

Beannies and socks...


Bathing suits and shoes...


Backpacks and purses...


I am sure there are more "obsessions" to come!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cara- I love the camo one! Those hats are the best and you look great in them!

Shauna Brown said...

I can't wait to borrow one when I'm in CA. All I ever wear is my green Element one and I need some variety! At least you didn't post a picture of Squirt!

Heather H. said...

So you were cleaning your apt and decided to take photos of it all, right? Ha, ha...I can picture you putting things in piles and thinking, "I'll take some photos for my blog." Too bad I didn't know you have 3 of those hats, I just bought one at Disneyland, don't worry Shauna, it's completely character and Disney free. Chris said it was a cool hat, so you know, if Chris says it's cool...

The Saunders Family said...

So the backpack thing I totally agree with, but seriously....the tags are still on. What the heck! That is the first thing to go to make it non-returnable.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Heather. While reading your blog I was picturing you putting together the random piles...hilarious.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Daughtery was blasting when I logged onto your site...I'm so glad we got you music-fied.

Shauna Brown said...

Love the new look! Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring me!