Thursday, May 22, 2008

"And theWinner of American Idol is David Coo..."?????

How ticked was I when I was watching American Idol and they were announcing the winner and my DVR stopped taping!!!????? The show went a little passed the scheduled time (10:00) and they had to wait until the LAST second to announce the winner and my DVR stopped right when Ryan Seacrest was announcing the winner. I heard David Coo.... and then NOTHING!!!! At least I knew he was going to say Cook. KROQ was making soo much fun of it this morning on the radio!! They were laughing at all the people who had taped it and didn't get to see who actually won because the tivo stopped at 10:00!! Figures that would happen to me! Oh well, I got to see it on-line a little bit ago.

2 comments:

Emily M said...

haha that happened to me too!

Anonymous said...

I was so sad for David Archaleta:< I'm still so bummed about Colorado.