Sunday, May 11, 2008

BABY BROWN HAS ARRIVED....ON MOTHER'S DAY!!!

My sister Shauna had her baby girl this morning....Mother's Day!!! How awesome is that!!!???? My sister Lisa called me last night at midnight to tell me that she just got a call from Shauna saying that her "water had just broke"!!!! She is 9 days early and wasn't expecting her to come this early! I felt soo bad for her because there was no one around to come and stay with Jaden. Doug's parents are in Europe and my mom wasn't planning to go until the 20th. I wish I could of just jumped in the car. (It's things like this that make me sad that they are so far away!!) Luckily, Shauna was able to drop Jaden off at one of her friend's house at 1 in the morning. Poor Jaden was crying because he didn't understand what was happening. Shauna just told him that she needed to go to the doctor and would come home with a baby sister!!!!!!

I called Shauna on her way to the hospital. She was starting to have some contractions while we were on the phone....sounds fun...NOT!!! She couldn't believe she was coming this early. Luckily, she had just finished her room on Saturday so we were both saying that she wanted to see it!!

Shauna called this morning and told me that the baby girl had arrived!!! It was around 8:30 am Colorado time. She still doesn't have a name yet, but hopefully soon!! I will let everyone know when she gets her name! I can't think of a better Mother's Day present!!!!

YEAH....now i can start spoiling her!!! :)

2 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

YEs!! Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see pictures. That is the ultimate Mother's Day gift!!

Emily M said...

hey i was on allposters.com and found this. i thought u might like it for your background :)

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?startat=/getposter.asp&APNum=365805&CID=BC97444719C3477E890E500739B92601&PPID=1&search=53054&f=c&FindID=53054&P=2&PP=36&sortby=PD&cname=Disney&SearchID=