Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Chocolate Addiction...

How can you not just love this little face?????

One of my employee's sister's chocolate lab had 11 babies a few weeks ago. She is selling all the babies for only between $500 and $800...I WANT ONE SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!! They finally opened their eyes. Those precious blue eyes are to die for. I have to keep telling myself that it would not stay that tiny and grow to be pretty big, but I think I could grow to handle it! I think I should just go for it and just bring it to work and keep it under my desk while it "grows-up"!!

...Maybe not......but maybe some day!!

2 comments:

hillary nicole said...

ohhhhhh I want one! I have missed dogs so much since I've been up here at school. chocolate labs are adorable!

Dad said...

That is the cutest puppy!! Ohmigosh... you have to get one:>