Monday, May 12, 2008

BRADLI RUTH BROWN

She finally has a name...Bradli Ruth Brown.

When we were kids, we used to watch a show called "Hey Dude!" There was a girl on the show named Bradleigh and Shauna always loved that name. I love the name Bradli...so glad she has that name! Ruth is after our Grandma Ruth Heyman (my dad's mom). Bradli was 6 lbs, 2 oz, 19 inches long.

Jaden is finally warming up to her. My mom flew in tonight and will be there until the 23rd. I am soo jealous and wish I was there too!!!

5 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations! I Love her name...its beautiful!!

Dad said...

How cute is that picture... I love that she came on Mother's day

Sara said...

You're going to Colorado??

how excitinggg. for how long?

lol i promise ill add a new post soon.

and b4 i leave, ill send the link to my blog to everyone on my myspace and facebook. so then ill get lots and lots of comments! lol

SUMMER said...

YEAH- please tell her Congrats!! LOVE the name!

Emily M said...

im sad u wont be here for july 4th!! but that will be fun to meet cute little bradli.