Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cancel or Allow??


So for all of you who are wondering about the truth behind those Mac and PC commericals-They are TRUE!!!! I got myself a laptop a couple of months ago and it came with Windows Vista-AWFUL!!! Joe also got himself a new laptop, but was fortunate enough to get a Mac IBook. So we are sitting on the couch logging on to our laptops and in about 5 seconds, Joe is logged it. About 20 minutes later I finally log on. I go to access the Internet and get the message "Cancel or Allow?" I kind of chuckle and choose "Allow". Then I go to access a few websites and each time I hit a button on the keyboard, I get the message "Cancel or Allow?" Joe and I start laughing sooo hard because all we can think about are those commercials.

CANCEL!!! DO NOT use Windows Vista if given the option! It made my computer sooo slow and every time I tried doing anything, would have to either "cancel or allow"! I ended up having to take the Vista off and load Windows XP. My computer is finally back to normal! I was being to wonder if I was going to have to tape the video camera for my computer on top of my head like the poor guy on the commercial!!

6 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

Sorry you PC user! Get with the times!

Anonymous said...

What?! I have no clue what you are talking about! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun that you have a blog. Now we just have to update ours. I have told so many people that story about your computer. We'll join the cool people some day but for now you can come to me with your PC problems. I totaly know where you are coming from. Has Heather never seen the commercials. Go to Mac.com and catch up if you haven't Heather!

hillary nicole said...

umm i think your link to drew and lorraine's blog is wrong... unless they are mega researchers on the Bible and Jerusalem! :D

Anonymous said...

Cara- We love you! Glad we found your blog! You are hilarious. ~Bryan and Summer

Anonymous said...

PCs Suck.. Macs are the way to go.