Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"HIDDEN PALMS"

So this new show debuted tonight called "Hidden Palms". It takes place in Palm Springs and is trying to be like Laguna Beach or the OC. It is seriously the WORST acting I have ever seen. I am such a reality show junkie, but I have to admit, this might be the only episode I watch (ya right!!). It is about this kid, Johnny, who used to be this "straight A" student and had an alcoholic dad who killed himself in front of him. So he got into drinking and drugs and just got out of rehab. So his mom meets some new guy and they move to Palm Springs to start their new life. Johnny meets this random girl named Greta who is running through a golf course in the middle of the night in the sprinklers??? She is the "girl" that all the guys want. She always seems to show up where Johnny is and seems to know that there is something "haunting" him, so he tells her about his dad and they have this "moment"?? There is another guy named Cliff who has some dark secret that he threatens Greta not to tell Johnny about. From what I have figured out, there was this guy named Eddie who used to live in the house where Johnny now lives and some how died? I think Cliff killed him............No wonder they call the show "Hidden Palms", there are dark secrets hidden within the palms that I can't wait to find out!!

3 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

Grease, don't get sucked in!!! Try a book, I know yeah right, but I just read Twilight and it was great!

Anonymous said...

I promise you Cara won't like Twilight...she might like it if it becomes a movie!

Lisa said...

I refuse to let you watch it!!! Maybe you should borrow Heather's Felicity episodes if you are lacking something to watch. That is oe thing that I don't miss with our Basic Canadian cable subscription...the reality shows that only last one season. We are usually a season or so behind so if it doesn't make it there we never get it here. Don;t do it Cara!