Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I "FREAKIIN" Love You!!!???



All I can say is I hope you watched the season finale of "The Bachelor-Officer and a Gentlemen"!! It was to DIE for!!! All I can say is that this was the cheesiet of all of them. This guy "Lieutenant Andrew James Baldwin" is SOOO GAY!! I kept waiting for his "gentlemen" to show up and take him away in the sunset!! I have to go to bed, but all I can say for now is that he had the worst "one-liners". Here are just a few:
1. I Freaking Love You??!!
2. You are my Sanctuary

3. I'm in Heaven with Bevin

4. She is so versatile (speaking of why he wants to be with Tessa)

5. Are you the medic?...No, I'm the Doctor!
6. Don't you just feel the electricty??

I will post more tomorrow, but like the others, I am sure the he and Tessa will not last!! Then again, they kind of seem perfect for each other-his corny lines and her corny jokes!!

I don't know what I would do without Reality TV!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get all of these words??????

Shauna Brown said...

Too hilarious! Doug and I died watching the special tonight. I think I threw up 12 times!

Heather H. said...

Ok, I'm ok with this. I AM happy with my decision to boycott the Bachelor...right? (You know I wish I'd seen it!)

Anonymous said...

I wish I was as versatile as Tessa:> Daphne misses you too. What should we watch tomorrow...and more importantly, what should we eat?

Lisa said...

I am proud to say this one has never been on my watch list. I Did attempt once and all I could think about in my mind was "this poor girl has to go to work tomorrow". It's kind of like the first American Idol shows. I just feel so sorry for the people.