Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Cut It!!!



I have been growing my hair out the last couple of years and finally have had enough of this thick hair. I decided to cut it.....I didn't think I would do that again?? I could handle my hair long about a month after I would get it cut because I would get it thinned out. But as time went bye, the thickness would slowing creep back. It would take me forever if I wanted to dry it. Then I would have to straighten it. So lately I have been just keeping it natural-putting some moose in it and wearing it curly-no drying!! I would be done with my hair in about 5 mins, but it just keeps getting thicker and thicker. I know that most people would die to have my thick hair, but it gets pretty annoying. So I decided to cut it. I went tonight after work and when I saw Rich, I thought that he would be excited that I was cutting it off because that meant less time he would have to spend drying it! He told me "Don't cut it"!! He said that it took me a long time to grow it, but I told him I was done! So first went 6 inches...I wasn't satisfied so then went about 3 more. I still made him thin the heck out of it and layer it and it was done! The floor was covered and I am sure that there are some of you out there that would love to borrow some of it (sorry Joe!!). Well, now that summer is here, that means my head won't be so hot!!! We'll see how long this lasts and if I dare to grow it long again!








5 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

I love it!!!! I just talked to you on the phone and you didn't even say anything- thanks a lot! You look HOT with short hair, that's for sure (not that you didn't look hot before)!

Anonymous said...

Most people would die to have your thick hair, ahahahaha! Great line right there, almost Cheryl-quotable. I can't wait to see it, I always liked your short haircuts. I'm sure Rich wished I'd gone in to get my haircut and dried too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cara,

Love the hair cut !!! I guess we will see you in the early dawn hours on Sat. for the Mexico house build. It should be fun.

Love A. Shauna

Lisa said...

I really like it! I think it is the perfect change for summer and it's not so short that you couldn't grow it out again if you wanted. It will be fun to see in about a month. I need a new style too. It's funny, once I finally do have longer hair I wonder what to do with it!

Who is going to Mexico and what house are you guys building??? Fill us in!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo Cute...I am one of those people that you are refering to who would enjoy some of the hair you don't need:>