Thursday, May 17, 2007

First times a charm?

El Morro.......

So I finally broke down and started a blog! I am watching the "Office" right now and I am NOT happy with Jim's new hair cut. I just received the "Dwight Schrute Award" from one of my teller's at work for my b-day. He made it just for me (Keith you are the best!) It is hilarious...it is the Dwight bobble head and he put a plaque on it with my name. I love it. It is now the most important thing on my desk...They nominated for this service award at work that I didn't get....but this is SOO much better!!

Well, summer is coming pretty quick which means that my niece and nephews will all be here. I can't wait to see them! I am sure we will spend most of the time at the beach. I usually always take Audrey to Disneyland, so hopefully Carter and Jaden can come too! It won't be the same without Dave this summer....I was really looking forward to jamming with him on Guitar Hero!

NO WAY...Jim just asked Pam to dinner and called it a "DATE"!!!! I hate these season finale cliff hangers!!

I was able to take a lot of vaction time this past year and went all over!! Here are some pictures of my trips and some other stuff I've been up to...

Joe, Audrey and I at Disneyland


Canada


Colorado


Morro Bay


Yosemite


We went to Yosemite in Dec, hoping for snow...I couldn't let the sled go to waste!!


New York


Joe loves the Dodgers, so I took him on a tour of the stadium


One of my favorite picutres of Carter, I love his long hair!!


Jaden, Carter and Audrey


Getting my "bowl" on!! Notice all the pins are gone...STRIKE!!!


I'm still working at the bank...I can't believe it has been 10 years and I am back in the office where I started as a teller, but now I'm running the place!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi baby hi!!!

hillary nicole said...

Hey welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! We really need to go to disneyland soon now that I am home :) Are you going to eleanor's reception? Hope to see ya soon cara!

Lucinda said...

Hey,
Wow glad to know your still alive lol! We're doing fine Nainoa will be one next month, crazy I know! When shall we hang out? Maybe Disney we sooooo need to catch up. Looks like your doing fine. Call me.


Lucinda ;)

Shauna Brown said...

Welcome to the crazy world of blogging! Once you start, you won't stop. Hated Jim's haircut but loved everything else about him!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on starting a blog! This will be GREAT! Remember, no blogging about work...unless you are "running the place," then I think you are ok!