Monday, January 14, 2008

"Hotel Heyman" is CLOSED For Business!!!


I miss these cute kids!!! Everyone has ventured back to their distant destinations..Shauna, Doug and Jaden to Colorado & Dave, Lisa, Audrey, and Carter back to Canada...in other words..back to the FREEZING COLD!!! A month sure does fly by fast when you have such active children!! I don't know how Audrey survives those two BOYS!! She is a trooper!

I can't believe that the next time I see everyone there will probably be two more kids! I don't know how Lisa and Shauna survive now let alone with each having one more coming?? My brother, Matt, hung out with them for one whole day and at the end of it said to Lisa and Shauna, "You do this all the time?"

I miss all you guys...but especially the kids! I miss hearing those cute little voices, not the screaming, but pretty much everything else!

2 comments:

Emily M said...

cute. ya its weird to think that the next time we'll see them they will each have a brand new baby!
i love the picture of audrey in her skinny jeans and the skateboard! lol

Lisa said...

We miss you to!! The kids have been talking all about the trip. We'll have to post pictures soon. Thanks for all the fun times!!