Sunday, January 27, 2008

iChat

iChat is the most amazing thing ever!!! I was able to talk and see my sister in Colorado and my sister in Canada all at once!! If you have a mac, you need to set up iChat!!! I can't believe that I can see both my sisters and niece and nephews from the computer and one of them doesn't even live in the United States!! Technology these days in unbelievable!! I have a feeling I am going to be on my computer more often now....no more long distance phone calls that I have to pay for. I can just go online and actually see them for FREE!!!! The fact that we can all see and talk to each other is AWESOME!!! My nephew Carter showed me some paper mitts he made at pre-school and Jaden was shooting me with his pirate gun! It was soo much fun!! I have one word of advice...GET A MAC!!!!!!! If you don't have a mac, you can set up AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) and just use a camera if you have one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always had pcs but I WANT A MAC SO BAD! I miss you...hope all is well!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Cara!! We have ichat and so do Chris and Jenny and my parents! I'm emailing you my screenname right now. We love our MAC!