Saturday, March 22, 2008

Going on Vacation = The Neccessity to SHOP!!!

I spent most of the day shopping for things "I NEED" for my trip. I started off at Old Navy and picked up a few tank tops, bathing suit and cover-up. Then I went to Tilly's and got the cutest Roxy flip-flops!!! They are brown with a brown bow with pink poke-a-dots..TOO CUTE!! I also got a couple of cute tops. Then I headed to Target to pick-up the "odds and ends". I got suckered in the $1 section where there was all kinds of travel size items. I saw a cute dress that I ended up getting. There are two formal dinner nights on the cruise, so I figured I could wear it one night.



















I bought my first set of luggage a couple of weeks ago. It is SOOO CUTE!! Black with white poke-a-dots!!! Who knows how long it will last, but at least I will be able to spot it with no problem!! I am getting pretty excited to go, but not looking forward to packing. I have been looking at the weather every day. New York is going to be in the 50's and Bermuda in the 70's. I have to figure out how I am going to fit everything. I am one to OVER PACK especially in the shoe department!!! A girl can never have too many shoes and she always needs to be prepared for anything!



I leave for New York Thursday morning and I can't wait!!! Only 3 more days of work and then I don't go back until April 14th!!!

7 comments:

Emily M said...

you bought some cute things!! and your luggage is too cute

i hope joe is feeling better soon!

have a nice easter!!

Lisa said...

Cara - I love the luggage! It seems like there are so many pieces. It's so cute. You will be able to spot it coming down the track without any problem! Cute black dress! Did you say the flip flops are brown? They look black to me. You are going to look good from head to toes!! I am so jealous that you will be sitting in the warm sun soon. Have a good time! Take lots of pictures! And enjoy NY as well. Can't wait to hear all about it! Happy Easter!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Obsessed with the luggage and all of your fun finds! I can't believe that you leave so soon. We pack and move on the 15 and 16 so I hope we see you before we go...HAVE FUN!!!!!

hillary nicole said...

happy easter cara! You will look so stylish pulling along that luggage through the airport and on the boat! have fun and take lots of photos and videos!

Janice said...

I am getting so excited for you! You found some cute things shopping and of course the lugage is darling. I also love the sandals!! Have fun...you will look great!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I hate packing for trips, but maybe it would be more fun if I had luggage like yours! Bring a wet suit if you want to get in the water--it was cold for us when we went in May!

SUMMER said...

Cara!!! I am LOVING all this stuff! The thongs, suit, dress and LUGGAGE! You go girl!!!