Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday "H-Train"!!!

Today is my sister, Heather's birthday! I can't believe that she is turning 26!!! She spent the day at the beach...what better place to be on your birthday and in MARCH!!! I can remember when she was born and sitting on my parent's bed in Texas and my dad coming home to tell us we had another sister. She used to have the nickname of "read-a" because all she every did was read and walk around with a book in her hand and a HUGE bow clip in her hair!! Well, at least she doesn't wear the bows anymore, but still enjoys to read. Hope you had a great day today. Wish we could of gone to lunch, but I know the beach is way better!! Happy Birthday H-Train...Whooo, Whooo!!!!

(If you haven't noticed, the birthday months have begun! They seem to come all at once. March and April are busy birthday months in our family.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cara, this is SO nice of you! Too bad you couldn't come to the beach with me...next time!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of Heather...missed you tonight!!

Emily M said...

thanks cara! ya i had fun :D
can't wait to see you for easter!!

Shauna Brown said...

Choo- choo baby! I wish I could have been there! We love you!