Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Guess I Better Start Packing???!!!


It's after 9 pm and I haven't even started to pack for my trip yet. I think I am putting it off because I have NO CLUE what I am going to pack. I guess I better get started. I am SOOO excited that my trip has finally arrived!!! I am sure I won't get much sleep tonight because I am soo excited!! I will keep you updated when I can. I don't think I will have access to the Internet while on the ship (at least not for that $$$!!). So, a soon as I am back in NY, I will post my pictures and tell you all about my Bermuda adventure. Wish me luck on the boat, I am still pretty nervous, but I am sure I will get over it as soon as I get aboard. Bon Voyage!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! DID YOU JUST FEEL THAT EARTHQUAKE??? That was LOUD and pretty strong!!

It's 10:00 pm and I still haven't started packing...OOPS!!!! It's going to be a LONG night!!!

No comments: