Thursday, September 20, 2007

39 Days, 16 People........1 Survivor!!!

"Survivor, China" has started and I am SOOOOOOO excited!! I have watched every season since it premiered 15 seasons ago and still get excited each new season. This season takes place in China. There are some pretty interesting characters: Ashley (pro-wrestler), James (a grave digger), Todd (a gay mormon fight attendant), Chicken (a chicken farmer from Virginia) and Frosti (the youngest survivor). They split them in two tribes: Yellow and Red. The red team seemed stronger and more efficient and ended up winning the first challenge. The yellow tribe had to vote someone off and "Chicken" was the first to go. It looks like another good season and if you don't watch it, you should start. Every Thursday, 8 pm, channel 2....Jeff Probst has the best job in the world!! Hopefully he will retire soon as the host and I can take his place!!


The winning tribe. What a contrast between James (grave digger on the far right) and Todd (the gay flight attendant next to him sitting down). Better not mess with James!! The guy on the far left, Aaron, is a surfing instructor who kinda looks like Kelly Slater!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that they voted off someone named Chicken. In honor of you I turned on the last half hour last night while I was doing some work on the computer but next week I'll try to give it the attention it deserves:>

Janice said...

Ok, I have never watched survivor really..just parts here and there but I think I might have to try and watch this season. I always catch the shows too late in the seaon but since it just started...I think I will start next week....it sounds interesting this season! The Gay Mormon flight attendant???Wow!

Emily M said...

haha. i watched it last night. i cant believe they told everyone that there's a gay mormon flight attendant! haha... and i think its so funny that he thinks he's a threat to people. and the former model guy? haha he was being so weird.

can't wait to see the next episode.