Thursday, September 13, 2007

So I Did Lose a Dog...

I went back to Fashion Island tonight to go visit my "potential" dog and SHE WAS GONE!!! I looked everywhere for her but couldn't find her. I asked the girl who helped me over the weekend where she was and she said that someone bought her. I sure hope that she has a good home.

Today when I was at work, we were thinking of names for her and came up with these: Coco, Butterscotch, Copper, Maggie, Dolce and my favorite, Roxy. I guess that I will have to find another Roxy. At least this will give me time to find a new place to live that allows dogs!

I had to post this picture...I was trying to find a picture of a Coton-Poo so you could see what the dog I want looks like, but can't find one and came across this.....WOW????????

2 comments:

Monica said...

Oh you will love all of the background choices!!! Go to www.pyzam.com and there are a ton of free blogger backgrounds.

Anonymous said...

Even hideous red-antlered poodle dogs need good homes:> Let's go to Burke Williams the first week of October for pampering!! Scotty is out of town that week.