Sunday, September 23, 2007

Somewhere Under a Rainbow...

We went to the USC vs Washington St game AKA "BLOWOUT" yesterday evening. We weren't sure how the weather would be since it had been raining off and on Saturday. It rained twice during the game for a little while, but I enjoyed it! There was a huge rainbow over the Coliseum after it rained and it looked so awesome! You could see that is started in Downtown and came across the entire stadium to the other end. I loved that I was able to finally where my USC sweatshirt to a game that Joe got me last Christmas!! We went to the bookstore before hand so Joe could get himself a sweatshirt. He found one he liked, but not as cool as mine!! (Mine does have the capability to hold an ipod and headphones through the hood!!!) We each got a new hat and I got a new shirt. The game was pretty much a blowout, 47-14. We got to the game later than normal so we didn't get to park in out same spot. We got stuck in a huge parking structure (AKA the Parking Center), but at least got to take a tram to and from the Coliseum. We left at the end of the 3rd quarter because we heard the nightmare of trying to get out of the structure at the end of the game. We were home by 8:30! It was a nice evening and I loved the cool weather and rain! You can't beat being at a football game in the evening under a rainbow!!

5 comments:

Emily M said...

i dont think so! watch one episode and then tell me what u think.

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have gone...reunion instead. I'm so glad that we are booked for a little R &R at BW.

SUMMER said...

CARA!!! We were in section 21!!!! How did we not see each other??? SHOOT!!! The rainbow was awesome and the game was a total blowout!!! USC is just TOO GOOD! We left at the begining of the 4th too! Did you guys get one of the little USC cars they were giving away at the end?

Janice said...

What a great picture! We were not at that game..Kris had Angels tickets he wanted to use...do you have season tickets?? If so we will look for you next game..I think we are sec 23...row 11? Not for sure but I think so..I will come find you next time or come find us :) GO TROJANS!

hillary nicole said...

That picture is beautiful! way to go. How funny that we both went to games in the rain! p.s. is joe such a big trojan fan just because or is he an alum?