Sunday, August 12, 2007

"DAM"......What a View!!!


We discovered a new "look-out" point today with the most INCREDIBLE view of the Colorado River and the Glen Canyon Dam. It was 102 degrees out today.....it was soo hot!!! We hiked down to the edge of these cliffs that over look the Colorado river. We were sooo high up!!! It was pretty intimidating up there trying to look down!! Here are some pictures of the view....the pictures don't even come close to how amazing the view is!



















If you are wondering why my dad, uncle and brother are in pants and dress shirts it's because they just came back from church and hadn't changed yet....they were SOOO hot!!!!

4 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

haha...I did wonder why they were dressed like that. GQ photo shoot perhaps? Looks fun!

Shauna Brown said...

I don't think I can look at your blog anymore due to my JEALOUSY!! So fun!! Please tell me everyone went to church and that's why their in long sleeves and pants!!

Anonymous said...

The only comfort this gives me is knowing I'm not stuck in the confined space with Matt not taking a shower for a week, and not feeling the shag carpet between my toes...oh, but I still wish I were there...so bad. Bring me back a chicken burrito, enchilada style!

Anonymous said...

Hot "Dam" those pics are beautiful!! I can't believe you didn't like the pork salad...it's my fav. Glad you are having a great time and I enjoy your dedication to blogging by even doing a little posting on vaca!! For the polygs, did you ask them if they like Big Love...although they probably don't get HBO...have fun!