Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lake Powell Here We Come!!!

Tomorrow we are headed out to Lake Powell until the 17th. I can't wait!!!! I am soo looking forward to complete relaxation. This is one of my favorite places to go...just picture the Grand Canyon filled with water...AMAZING!!! It is going to be really hot there and the water temp is in the 80's. The lake goes through Arizona and Utah. The best part about this trip is that my cell phone won't be ringing since there isn't any reception out on the lake. This trip should be quite the adventure. We usually meet up with some of my other cousins who camp on the lake in their motor homes. We stay in a some condos just up the street. The great part about having our "camping" cousins there is because we have a spot to go to each day and we can leave all out stuff and water toys down there. Well, at the last minute, they decided that they aren't going......so now we are attempting this trip on our own. It is a pretty small group this time, just Joe and I, my dad, brother, Uncle Mike, Aunt Shauna, Hillary and Emily. I am kind of looking forward to finding a new spot each day out on the lake. It will be very interesting to say the least!!! On our way back, Joe and I are going to stay at the Bellagio Friday night and go see "O"!! Well, I guess I better go pack. It shouldn't take too long....just need a couple bathing suits, shorts and shirts!!! I will try and post while at the lake, that is if they even have Internet connections out there!!



They have the most amazing storms out there..they are awesome!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhmmm, can I come with you? Sounds like you are going to have a blast. Maybe throw a quarter in a slot machine for me in Vegas...mama needs a new pair of shoes.

The Saunders Family said...

Have fun Cara. I still have never been. Enjoy the heat.

Dave