Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So I Thought I Could Dance?

Everyone has been telling me that I should watch "So You Think You Can Dance?". A couple of weeks ago I started watching it and it is AWESOME!! There are such great dancers on there. Every time I watch it, it makes me miss my good old days when I used to go swing dancing all the time. There were the sweetest routines tonight. The first is by Pasha (he's a guy) and Lacey. If you wait until there is about 30 seconds left, it really gets good!!! The second is by Neil and Sabra (she's a girl). The end of theirs is pretty cool! I wish I could dance like all of them!!!! (Make sure you can hear the music!!)




Someday that will be me!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We jsut caught the end of the crazy pasa doble...you'r right that was cool!

Emily M said...

i love this show!! but i have to say... last season had somewhat better contestants. I voted at the end of the show tonight!! I voted for Sabra and Neil.
Can't wait for Powell!! See you SOON!

Tim and Jennifer said...

We love this show too! Sabra is my fav. I remember watching you dance at Disneyland. Ohh the memories. It's been too long.