Monday, August 13, 2007

I Finally Got Up!!!

Today was our first full day on the lake. We had a blast. We hung out at a cove we named "Haggle Cove" a couple of years ago. There was no one there but us!! The water was pretty smooth so we decided to go wake boarding. Matt went first and put on a pretty good show. He got some pretty good air that I was able to take pictures of. Emily went next and popped right up on her first try. This was only her second time out and she did awesome. I was next and I got right up on my first try!!!! I was sooo excited!!! The last couple of times that we were here, I tried and could never get up. I even made it outside to wake one time...but didn't quite make it back. I had a couple of pretty hard falls and tweaked my neck pretty bad..but I kept going. Hopefully tomorrow I can try again and I think I might be able to go back and forth on the wake!! Hillary tried for her first time and that's when the storm started coming. It got really choppy and windy so she will have to try again tomorrow. We also found a great cliff to jump off of. It was pretty high up! It was really fun and we even got Joe up there for his first cliff jump. Towards the end of the day, the water got pretty rough so we had to head back in. We saw some pretty cool lightening storms in the distance. Tomorrow will be another great day. We are planning to leave at 8:30 in the morning so we can get some smooth rides in the morning in case the storm decides to come and pay us another visit.

1 comment:

Shauna Brown said...

Beyond jealous!! How was the boat Nazi??