Monday, October 29, 2007

A Girl and Her Shoes...



How cute are these DC snow boots??? I just couldn't resist picking up a pair. I got the white and blue ones. I am always walking around in my tennis shoes when I got visit my sisters in Calgary and Colorado and get pretty tired of my wet toes. You have got to check out this website: whiskeymilitia.com. They have to coolest stuff, mostly skater/surfer stuff. They have such great prices!!! These boots are normally $90 and I got them for $35. They have one item up until it sells out and then a new item goes up. I have gotten tons of stuff!! I can't wait to play in the snow with my new STYLISH boots!!!! They will match the white watch I bought the other day off the website!!!! When it comes to shoes, I just can't resist!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally down with whiskeymilitia! I just picked up some Sessions boarding pants, and jacket off steepandcheap.

Emily M said...

those boots are so cute! i'll have to go to that website now.

Monica said...

So cute!!! I have these in all black and I LOVE them!! They are perfect for the winters around these parts!!! Especially great for sledding last christmas in colorado!!!

SUMMER said...

LOVE these boots and I think you need them Cara! They look like you!

SUMMER said...

What? You got them already for only $35!? What a steal!!!