Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy BURKEday Megan...


Happy Birthday Meg!!!

Yesterday Megan and I spent the evening at Burke Williams. It was so nice to just relax and have "girly" time. We hung out in the Jacuzzi for a while before we each got a massage. I have to admit that I feel cheated when I go there. I would rather get 3 massages from Mike for the price of one at Burke's!!!! But it is the whole experience there. My massage was alright...better then Meg's! She had this wimpy little guy!!! It was such a relaxing night....and was finished perfectly with dinner at Jalapenos!! I love that place!!!

Hope you have a great day today Meg!!!

P.S. Is anyone going to the USC game this Saturday??? I will be there in section 9, row 19, seats 5 & 6. Come and find me or let me know where you're sitting! FIGHT ON!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burkeday... I love it! Yeah, Gary wasn't using all of his muscles but what are you going to do. I can't wait to hear about how yesterday went...I bet the candy was a huge hit!!

Janice said...

I love the atmosphere of Burke Williams too..it is soo relaxing but I always tell Kris that after I leave " Mike is soo much better..I have seriously yet to have a better massage...Maybe he could apply at BW?? then we could have the whole package!

Shauna Brown said...

SOOO jealous! I could take a rub down right about now!