Thursday, October 25, 2007

Trying To Do My Part...

Tomorrow I am going to volunteer at the Honda Center to collect donations for the fire victims with the Red Cross. A bunch of people from my work are going. It starts at 5 am and goes until 7 pm. I am going to be working there from 9:30-2:30. I hope that there is a big turn out. You can basically just drive up and drop off your donation from your car. I am happy to help in any way I can. These fires are awful and I feel so sad for all the people that have lost their homes. I encourage everyone to try and donate whatever you can or try and volunteer in any way you can. I am sure that we all know or have heard of someone that has had their life effected by these fires.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Cara!! What a nice girl, I wish I could go with you.