Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Gotta Love Banker's Holidays...


My good friend Becky was in town from Sunday until tomorrow to take her kids to Disneyland. It was soo good to see her and the kids. Her kids are the cutest..Avery, Edi and Robert!!! Joe and I met up with her family at Disneyland on Monday afternoon. We were lucky to have Monday off due to Columbus day (got to love Banker's holidays!!). This is my favorite holiday because hardly anyone is off!! We didn't get there until around 4:30. It was soo hot out and wanted to wait until it cooled off a bit. It felt like a summer day in October. Nothing like walking around in shorts, short sleeve shirt and flip flops.

Disneyland is all decorated for Halloween. The decorations were pretty cool and it was nice to see them. It has been a few years since they have decorated for Halloween. They changed all the California letters in front of California Adventure into candy corns. I can never find anything with my name on it so I thought I would take advantage of spelling my name!!! The park wasn't that crowded. We went on a few rides and had some dinner. It is soo fun going to Disneyland with little kids! It was good to see them and I wanted to take little Edi home!!!






Edi, Avery & Rob

Joe, Me, Pat, Edi, Avery, Becky & Rob

7 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

I love your name in candy corn- that is so clever!! Becky's kids are so dang cute! That blond hair kills me!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh.....in SHORTS at Disneyland with Halloween decorations!! Can you try and make me more jealous?!?!? I don't think I have ever seen a Disneyland Halloween parade. How fun. I love Becky's children's blond hair! I'm glad you were able to visit with them and have such a fun time. I am still jealous!!

hillary nicole said...

oh my gosh I didn't know they did that to the California sign!! soo basically I need to be home for halloween so I can go to the pumpkin house and disneyland :( gah now I'm getting homesick!

p.s. yea texas is the best ;)

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love those decorations!! THe pictures with you and your name are amazing

Anonymous said...

I want to be a Banker..and steal dreses at the mall on my lunch break...you always have the best stories. Anyway, darling candy corn pic!

Anonymous said...

haha, ur name in candy corn is sooo cute! You need to print those out and hang them at work... your new name tag :)

Jenny said...

those kids are so cute and i love the halloween decorations. i wish the rest of the world got columbus day off!