Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!

Today is my nephew Carter's 3rd birthday. I wish I could see him today, but Canada is a little too far of a drive!! I finally got my passport mailed to me last Friday, so I may be there soon! I hope that he had a great day. I am sure he is going to be pretty excited playing with all his new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures!!! This seems to be his latest obsession!! Heather and I got him some pretty cute outfits as well, so he will be pretty stylin (Dave..you can thank us later..we are looking out for you!!) I am pretty jealous that my mom is up there with him...wish it was me! I can't wait to see them at Christmas time. It will be here sooner than we think!!!

Have a great day Buddy!!! Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Emily M said...

you have the greatest pictures of him! this is cute! next time you're over you'll have to show me how to make a slideshow.

r u doing anything for halloween?

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are hillarious. I hope he had a great Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Cara-Sorry we didn't call you back. We went bowling and to dinner and then Carter had cake and he had it for the night. I'll have him call tomorrow. He loved your message though. I played it for him and he was laughing at your singing! The outfits are so cute. He is wearing the snowball fight shirt today and tells people about it. Your slide show is so cute. When I see how young he is in some of the pictures it kind of makes me sad how quickly he is growing...3 already! Thanks for being such a GREAT Aunt! - Love ya!

Anonymous said...

We missed you tonight...I hope that you are feeling better! I love the white boots!

Jenny said...

he is getting so big! i love how enthusiastic you were about our costumes and you totally have a mario picture on your blog! i love it