Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's A Miracle...

I absolutely HATE to read!!! Everyone has been talking about the book "Twilight". My cousin Emily had the book and I asked her if I could borrow it. I am sure she was shocked that I was interested due to the fact that she knows I HATE to read!!! I started to read it on Friday night for a couple of hours. It was ok, not hooked like everyone else, but I was determined to finish it. I read a couple of hours on Saturday and then finished it today. It did get better towards the end, but I still don't know what all the hype is about. I think I will probably end up reading the sequels, "New Moon" and "Eclipse". I can't believe I actually read a book in 3 days. The last book I tried to read, "Angels and Demons", I got about half way through it and never finished it. I guess now at least I can sound cool that I read a book that everyone is obsessed with. Maybe I have found a new hobby......let would be a MIRACLE!!! I doubt it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, there may be too much talk about Twilight. When I read it-I only knew of one other person who had, so it was a pleasant surprise, especially because I was skeptical about it.
I'm glad you read it.
You should read the sequels, I have Eclipse. Hope you are having a great day!

Emily M said...

well im glad i had something to do with this!! lol.
u can borrow new moon anytime u want.

Anonymous said...

Wow you fininshed it and in 3 days! Do you want me to start a sticker chart for you lke Audrey? When you finish so many books you get a prize:-) You're on your way! Don't worry Dave is the same with books. He looses interest or sleep catches up with him when he is reading. You must have enjoyed it if you finished it so quickly. I have read Twlight and New moon and I'm waiting for a few spare days when I can read Eclipse. I liked Twlight better then New Moon but Shauna was the oppisite. I'm glad you joined the club. I hear a movie is going to be made. We'll all have to see it!

Tim and Jennifer said...

All the 7th and 8th grade girls...and their mothers...love this book. Personally, I was over it but I didn't like Harry Potter either. I wish I did!! I would be a cooler teacher!